2015년 10월 19일 월요일

How to send a contact list from Galaxy S5 to iphone6!!

Hi, there! I'm Trans managing WHOOPEE.
I will let you know how to send a contact list directly from android phone to iOS phone.




moon_and_james-73 
Have a good day~







There are Galaxy S5's main screen on the left, iPhone 6 on the right. They are connected with the same Wi-Fi. They are shown each other in my friends.







This is a test that sends a contact list directly from Galaxy S5 to iphone 6. I selected the iphone 6 in Galaxy S5 to send the contact list. Galaxy S5 is changed to the transfer screen to send the contact list to each other. 




Selecting the contact icon under the transfer screen of Galaxy S5, you can see the contact lists in the phone. when you touch the contact list you want, it will be sent to other device directly.






Galaxy S5 is getting ready to send the contact list as soon as you touch the contact list. Alarm is shown with the number of the sent contact list in the iphone 6. I select the device(Galaxy S5) with alarm in the iphone 6. 








I will try to select the other device in iphone 6. You can move into the transfer screen and review the contact list directly.








Selecting the contact list received from the other device, you'll move into the edit mode. Input additional information and save in my contact list. That'll wrap it up!!







moon_and_james-85 


I will call again with better information.





You can download at





WHOOPEE website~

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기